OHCMissouri Oxford HealthCare
We Enrich Life.
- Full time / part time / weekends
- Various shifts available
We are recruiting for all locations, which includes 53 counties in Central, Western, and Southwestern Missouri, as well as Southeastern Kansas, and Northeastern Oklahoma. Click here for information on our four branch offices.
A rewarding and challenging position providing speech therapy services to clients primarily in their homes. Responsibilities include providing therapeutic speech and language evaluation and treatment for our clients in their homes.
- Completion of education and experience requirements for certification by the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association, or
- Meets the educational requirements for certification and in the process of accumulating the supervised experience required for certification.
- One year of speech/language pathology experience preferred.
- Reliable transportation and proof of valid auto insurance.
Benefits (may vary by position and location)
- Paid training/mileage
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Retirement savings 403B
- Flexible spending tax savings plan
- Childcare center
- Cox medical clinic
- Fitness center
- Credit union
- Competitive wages
- Cell phone
- No on call
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Affordable insurance
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled IND1 rec:mrp