OHCMissouri Oxford HealthCare
We Enrich Life.
Hospice Aide (CNA)
- Greene County, MO
- Full time / part time
We are hiring caring, compassionate (CNAs) with experience caring for children, elderly, and physically impaired individuals, or those requiring recuperation or continuing care.
- General household duties, such as light housekeeping.
- Preparing simple, nutritious meals.
- Assisting with bathing, personal hygiene, eating, dressing, and ambulation.
- Performing essential errands and/or shopping for essential items.
- Assisting with medication reminders.
- Six months paid experience as a CNA.
- At least one year experience unpaid caring for children, sick, or aged individuals.
- A valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and valid auto insurance.
- Successful background check.
- Successful drug and alcohol screen.
- Positive references.
Benefits (may vary by position and location)
- Paid training/mileage
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Retirement savings 403B
- Flexible spending tax savings plan
- Childcare center
- Cox medical clinic
- Fitness center
- Credit union
- Competitive wages
- Cell phone
- No on call
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Affordable insurance