OHCMissouri Oxford HealthCare
We Enrich Life.
Home Care Aide (Caregiver)
- Springfield, MO, and surrounding areas
- Full time / part time
We are hiring, caring, compassionate home care aides (caregivers), with experience caring for children, elderly, physically impaired individuals, or those requiring recuperation or continuing care. We welcome applicants with no medical experience, CNAs, and nurse aides to apply.
- General household duties, such as light housekeeping.
- Preparing simple, nutritious meals.
- Assisting with bathing, personal hygiene, eating, dressing, and ambulation
- Performing essential errands and/or shopping for essential items.
- Assisting with medication reminders.
- May provide advanced personal care services, if APC/CNA/Nurse Aide trained, to possibly include disposal medications, ostomy or catheter care, range of motion etc.
- Six months paid experience as agency caregiver or home health aide, or
- At least one year experience unpaid caring for children, sick, or aged individuals.
- A valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and valid auto insurance.
- Successful background check.
- Successful drug and alcohol screen.
- Positive references.
Benefits (may vary by position and location)
- Paid training/mileage
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Retirement savings 403B
- Flexible spending tax savings plan
- Childcare center
- Cox medical clinic
- Fitness center
- Credit union
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Affordable insurance