In-Home Services Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Neosho, MO (Newton & McDonald Counties)
- Full time / part time
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) position available in our In-Home Services Department for Newton & McDonald Counties.
Responsibilities include providing evaluation, direction, and application of licensed nursing services to carry out the plan of care and treatment primarily in the home of clients under the direction/supervision of a Registered Nurse and within the realm of accepted standards of practice for a Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Graduate of approved school of practical/vocational nursing.
- Current state LPN license.
- Minimum of three months experience as an RN within the last three years.
- Ability to demonstrate good nursing judgment with minimal supervision.
- Ability to deal effectively and courteously with clients, families and coworkers, and/or physicians while maintaining and exhibit empathetic attitude toward the sick and elderly.
- Reliable transportation and proof of valid auto insurance.
Benefits (may vary by position and location)
- Paid training/mileage
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Retirement savings 403B
- Flexible spending tax savings plan
- Childcare center
- Cox medical clinic
- Fitness center
- Credit union
- Competitive wages
- Cell phone
- No on call
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Affordable insurance