OHCMissouri Oxford HealthCare
We Enrich Life.
Home Care Aide (CNA)
- Jasper County, MO
- Full time
- Advanced personal care services, to possibly include disposal medications, ostomy, or catheter care, range of motion.
- General household duties, such as light housekeeping.
- Preparing simple nutritious meals.
- Assisting with bathing, personal hygiene, eating, dressing, and ambulation
- Performing essential errands and/or shopping for essential items.
- Assisting with medication reminders.
- Experience working as a CNA or nurse aide in a hospital, nursing home, or home care agency, or current enrollment as an RN or LPN student with six months’ clinical experience.
- A valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and valid auto insurance.
- Successful background check.
- Successful drug and alcohol screen.
- Positive references.
Benefits (may vary by position and location)
- Paid training/mileage
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Retirement savings 403B
- Flexible spending tax savings plan
- Childcare center
- Cox medical clinic
- Fitness center
- Credit union
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Affordable insurance