OHCMissouri Oxford HealthCare
We Enrich Life.
Physical Therapy Assistant
- Howell County, MO (and surrounding counties)
- Full time
- Performs routine treatment procedures as directed and prescribed by a registered physical therapist and in accordance with the plan of care.
- Performs therapeutic exercise techniques for the patient, as directed by a registered physical therapist.
- Observes, records, and reports reaction to treatment and any changes in patient’s condition to appropriate personnel.
- Graduate of two year college-level program approved by the American Physical Therapy Association.
- Licensed Physical Therapist Assistant in the State of Missouri.
- Two years experience as physical therapist assistant.
- Reliable transportation.
Benefits (may vary by position and location)
- Paid training/mileage
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Retirement savings 403B
- Flexible spending tax savings plan
- Childcare center
- Cox medical clinic
- Fitness center
- Credit union
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Affordable insurance