$5000 SIGN ON BONUS Full Time $ $2500 Part Time
- Howell County, MO (and surrounding counties)
- Full time
Provide in-home occupational therapy services according to an established plan of treatment, such as routine therapeutic interventions as directed and prescribed by a registered occupational therapist or registered physical therapist. Interventions include strength development, range of motion, extremity function, and activities of daily living.
- Certified occupational therapist assistant or two years occupational therapist assistant experience and satisfactory grade on proficiency exam.
- A valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and valid auto insurance.
- One year occupational therapy experience.
Benefits (may vary by position and location)
- Paid training/mileage
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Retirement savings 403B
- Flexible spending tax savings plan
- Childcare center
- Cox medical clinic
- Fitness center
- Credit union
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Affordable insurance