OHCMissouri Oxford HealthCare
We Enrich Life.
Licensed Practical Nurse
- Full time / part time / weekends
- Various shifts available
We are recruiting for all locations, which includes 53 counties in Central, Western, and Southwestern Missouri, as well as Southeastern Kansas, and Northeastern Oklahoma. Click here for information on our four branch offices.
Provides evaluation, direction, and application of licensed nursing services to carry out the plan of care and treatment primarily in the home of clients under the direction/supervision of a registered professional nurse, and within the realm of accepted standards of practice for a licensed practical nurse.
- Graduate of approved school of practical/vocational nursing. Current state LPN license. Successful completion of competency testing. Minimum of six months’ work as a practical/vocational nurse within the last three years in a hospital, nursing home, or home care setting.
- Ability to demonstrate good nursing judgment with minimal supervision.
- Ability to deal effectively and courteously with clients, families and coworkers, and/or physicians while maintaining and exhibit empathetic attitude toward the sick and elderly.
- Reliable transportation and proof of valid auto insurance.
Benefits (may vary by position and location)
- Paid training/mileage
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Retirement savings 403B
- Flexible spending tax savings plan
- Childcare center
- Cox medical clinic
- Fitness center
- Credit union
- Competitive wages
- Cell phone
- No on call
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Affordable insurance
EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled IND1 rec:mrp