OHCMissouri Oxford HealthCare
We Enrich Life.
Home Care Aide (CNA)
- Full time / part time / weekends
- Various shifts available
We are recruiting for all locations, which includes 53 counties in Central, Western, and Southwestern Missouri, as well as Southeastern Kansas, and Northeastern Oklahoma. Click here for information on our four branch offices.
- Advanced personal care services, to possibly include disposal medications, ostomy, or catheter care, range of motion.
- General household duties, such as light housekeeping.
- Preparing simple nutritious meals.
- Assisting with bathing, personal hygiene, eating, dressing, and ambulation
- Performing essential errands and/or shopping for essential items.
- Assisting with medication reminders.
- Experience working as a CNA or nurse aide in a hospital, nursing home, or home care agency, or current enrollment as an RN or LPN student with six months’ clinical experience.
- A valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and valid auto insurance.
- Successful background check.
- Successful drug and alcohol screen.
- Positive references.
Benefits (may vary by position and location)
- Paid training/mileage
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Retirement savings 403B
- Flexible spending tax savings plan
- Childcare center
- Cox medical clinic
- Fitness center
- Credit union
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Affordable insurance