OHCMissouri Oxford HealthCare
We Enrich Life.
Home Care Aide (Caregiver)
We welcome applicants with no medical experience to apply.
- Full time / part time / weekends
- Various shifts available
We are recruiting for all locations, which includes 53 counties in Central, Western, and Southwestern Missouri, as well as Southeastern Kansas, and Northeastern Oklahoma. Click here for information on our four branch offices.
- General household duties, such as light housekeeping.
- Preparing simple nutritious meals.
- Assisting with bathing, personal hygiene, eating, dressing, and ambulation
- Performing essential errands and/or shopping for essential items.
- Assisting with medication reminders.
- Six months paid experience as agency caregiver or home health aide, or
- At least one year experience unpaid caring for children, sick, or aged individuals.
- A valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and valid auto insurance.
- Successful background check.
- Successful drug and alcohol screen.
- Positive references.
Benefits (may vary by position and location)
- Paid training/mileage
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Retirement savings 403B
- Flexible spending tax savings plan
- Childcare center
- Cox medical clinic
- Fitness center
- Credit union
- Competitive wages
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Affordable insurance