OHCMissouri Oxford HealthCare
We Enrich Life.
Care Coordinator Support Specialist
- Full time
- Springfield, MO
Perform data entry, update and maintain database, direct referrals to appropriate company, produce correspondence and reports, maintain department logs and answer and route department calls.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum six month experience of data entry.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Working knowledge of computers.
Preferred, But Not Required
- Continued education in administrative office work/medical office work.
- Minimum six months of experience working in a home health agency.
- Medical terminology.
Benefits (may vary by position and location)
- Paid training/mileage
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Retirement savings 403B
- Flexible spending tax savings plan
- Childcare center
- Cox medical clinic
- Fitness center
- Credit union
- Competitive wages
- Cell phone
- No on call
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Affordable insurance