Stay active. Because you can.
With GoSafe—the mobile version of Lifeline from Oxford HealthCare—you can have the peace of mind and security to feel comfortable traveling, going to visit friends or family or simply getting outside. Equipped with GPS and AutoAlert, the GoSafe pendant also enables two-way, always-available communication with the response center.
Features & Benefits
- Six location technologies. GoSafe is the only mobile button that uses up to six advanced location technologies to pinpoint your location.
- AutoAlert fall detection. Your pendant is designed with the #1 AutoAlert fall detection that can automatically call for help if it detects a fall, even if you are disoriented or unconscious.
- CareSage Predictive Analytics. CareSage feature can identify the increased risk of a fall in the next 30 days so concerns can be addressed before they become emergencies.
- Non-emergency contacts. The Response Center will contact a child, caregiver or other person of your choosing if emergency services are unnecessary.
- Always convenient. Wearing your pendant ensures that help is always at hand.
- Two-way communication. Speak with response center personnel through your in-home Communicator, or directly through your pendant when out and about.
- Access to our Response Centers 24/7. Professional, specially trained staff answer your call any time of day or night, 365 days a year.
The GoSafe pendant acts as your all-in-one connection to Oxford Lifeline services: help button, fall detection, geolocation, and two-way communication that is always with you.
- Two-way Communication. Your pendant works as a communicator when outside your home.
- Waterproof. Keep your help button with you in the shower or bath, where falls are most common.
- Airplane mode. You can put the button on airplane mode when traveling in flight.
- Rechargeable battery. The battery lasts up to 7 days on a single charge and can even charge while you wear it.
Your GoSafe pendant works independently of the Communicator while you are out of the house, and it automatically reconnects when you return home. The Communicator then receives the signal from your help button and works like a speakerphone, connecting you to Response Center and the help you need.
- High-quality microphone and speakers. The Communicator is designed to transmit and receive sound from throughout your home.
- Automatic self-tests. The Communicator automatically notifies Oxford if maintenance is required.
- Landline or wireless. Choose the best type of connection for you.
- Worry-free battery. To protect you during power outages, the communicator includes a 30-hour battery backup.
Want to Know More? Contact one of our Care Coordinators today for more information.